Friday, March 16, 2012

The splash of the East Coast Lady

Today was My Birthday. How cool is it?  That the boat yard finished up and splashed the Lady on my birthday. I have had one of the best birthdays ever. Debbie took me to West marine and I got 2 matching off-shore life vests with d-rings for the life lines. That girl is Awesome. I was joined by Jim and his wife at the dock. We are all so excited. We were like kids in a candy store with 5 bucks. The new stuffing box needed a little adjusting. Out side of that the thing looks great toe rail down.  Jim and I have a great deal of work to do topside and in the cabin, but mostly labor stuff that we can do. The wood work needs sanding and finishes and the running rigging needs looked at. We still can’t hoist a sail, but we will soon. I will be there tomorrow to get a plan together on the odd’s and ends and dig in to the various projects’ needing my attention. I have left some more photos and a video.Thanks and please if you read this post a comment. Let me know how I’m doing. See ya in the breeze
Deb and I
Jim and Marsha

 


No comments:

Post a Comment